Monday, September 22, 2014

Family Movie Night, Halloween Classics!





Growing up (in the 90's) I remember these movies being on EVERY year for Halloween! Now I want our kids to remember Halloween a little bit like the way we did. So after seeing way too many awesome Halloween snacks on Pinterest, I've decided to make a list of said snacks, paired with a classic family Halloween movie.




Starting with the movie starring the coolest witches of all time,

 Hocus Pocus! 


 Perfectly paired movie snack:

Witch Hands!






Halloweentown!

This movie still always makes me feel super festive!



Perfectly paired movie snack:

Halloween Boo Mix!




This is Halloween, this is Halloween...
The Nightmare Before Christmas. I just can never get enough of Jack!



Perfectly paired movie snack:

Jack Marshmallows Pops!




Beetlejuice,
  Beetlejuice, 
Beetlejuice!


Perfectly paired movie snack:

Graveyard Dip! 





I can't wait to make my munchkins some 






















These cute, delicious ghosts pair perfectly with the friendliest ghost we know,
Casper! 


And last, but not least, another fun loving classic ghost movie. 



Who you gonna call? 

Ghostbusters! 

What are you going to snack on?

Green Slimed Popcorn!













1 comment:

  1. I love the glove with the candy corn/ popcorn, that is so clever!!! Please keep posting more family movie night ideas, my kids will love these.

    ReplyDelete